Economic Survey 2020-21 Analysis Part-2 | UPSC CSE | Rau's IAS
- Volume 1 Chapter 1 : Saving Lives and Livelihoods
- Volume 1 Chapter 8: Innovation
- Volume 2 Chapter 1: State of Economy 2021- Macro View
- Volume 1 Chapter 4: Inequality & Growth: Conflict or Convergence
- Volume 1 Chapter 5: Healthcare takes centre stage, Finally
- Volume 1 Chapter 9: Jay ho: Ayushman Bharat
- Volume 1 Chapter 10: The Bare Necessities
- Volume 2 Chapter 10: Social Infrastructure, Employment and Human Development
- Volume 2 Chapter 7, 8 & 9: Agriculture, Industry and Services
In this latest video of Rau's IAS, Economic Survey 2020-21 is explained by one of Rau's top Economy expert Mr. Basava Uppin, with the perspective of UPSC Civil Services Examination.
In the series of "Budget and Economic Survey" we have already released a video - Union Budget Explanation and Analysis: https://youtu.be/oHRjgFuE2tw, which is trending among the IAS Students, and on the demand we are conducting #EconomicSurvey 2020-21 series in two parts and to explain it in simple form, Rau's IAS have conducted this live interactive session with UPSC IAS aspirants along with the Q&A session. Watch this video to know what were the economic problems and economic challenges with the recommendations and strategies which provides bird's eye view of entire Economy.
Economic Survey Notes: http://bit.ly/EconomicSurvey-2020-21-PDF
Economic Survey Part 1 PPT: http://bit.ly/Eco-Survey-Part-1-PPT
Economic Survey Part 2 PPT: http://bit.ly/Ecosurvey-Part2-PPT
Watch Union Budget Explanation and Analysis: https://youtu.be/oHRjgFuE2tw
Prelims Compass for Budget 2021-22: http://bit.ly/Prelims-Compass-Budget-2021-22
Budget 2021-22 PPT: http://bit.ly/Budget-2021-Presentation-PDF
Learn how to study for UPSC Exam with Rau's IAS.
Watch to learn:
- How to study for UPSC Prelims and Mains exam.
- Union Budget Analysis and Economic Survey of UPSC Exam 2021, 2022 attempt - General Studies Paper 3
- Explanation of Budget and Economic Survey as per the Syllabus for IAS Exam
- Helpful tool for 2021 and 2022 attempt
- Importance of Economic Survey in UPSC Exam
Read the relevant News for UPSC in Rau's DAILY NEWS HEADLINES (DNH) segment. The Hindu Newspaper and The Indian Express Newspaper
As Union Budget and Economic Survey plays a pivotal role in UPSC General Studies Paper, Prelims and Mains both we will upload more video in this series to get all the updates stay tuned, subscribe to our YouTube and press the bell icon.
Rau’s IAS Prelims and Mains Test Series 2021 are synchronised with each other and have been specifically designed with 100% flexibility to attempt, to help you prepare for UPSC examination through a step-up approach. It is also a meticulously designed Study Plan to organize your preparation and keep you on track.
- Prelims Test Series 2021 (You can view these tests under “PTS 2021 Comprehensive” course under Prelims Tests tab on elearn.rauias.com), and http://bit.ly/PrelimsTestSeries2021
- Mains Test Series 2021 (You can view these tests under “MTS + QIP Comprehensive” course under Mains Test tab on elearn.rauias.com) and http://bit.ly/MainsTestSeries2021
UPSC Prelims 2020 Analysis
UPSC Prelims 2020 Geography and Environment :https://youtu.be/InHjaFfWBI0
UPSC Prelims 2020 Economy : https://youtu.be/YjbwEJH0QAE
UPSC Prelims 2020 History : https://youtu.be/CB6OwnB70JU
UPSC Prelims 2020 Polity : https://youtu.be/mYOfTf_PtIM
UPSC Mains 2020 Analysis
Mains General Studies Paper 1 : https://youtu.be/vcjB_DD6MXY
Mains General Studies Paper 2 : https://youtu.be/OQBthlRq-ao
Mains General Studies Paper 3 : https://youtu.be/9uI2cPc1Z1E
Mains General Studies Paper 4 : https://youtu.be/wwSIZP6PuYM
Mains Essay 2020 : https://youtu.be/57Ju0_wsXO8
Follow us on
Elearn : https://elearn.rauias.com